File a Claim

We are sorry you have found it necessary to report a claim. Daryl Flood attempts to settle all claims in an equitable and timely manner. Please, review the MINIMUM FILING REQUIREMENTS information before you continue.
  1. A claim must be filed in writing with the household goods carrier or the household good carrier’s agent who name appears on the moving services contract.
  2. The claim must include enough facts to identify the shipment.
  3. The claim must also describe the type of claim and request a specific type of remedy.
  4. Shipping documents cannot be substituted for a written claim.
  5. A claim submitted by someone other than the owner of the household goods must be accompanied by a written explanation of the claimant’s interest in the claim.